|1||Dr. G. BalaKrishna, Principal, SRIT College, Ananthapuramu.|
|2||All HOD’s of SRIT College, Ananthapuramu|
Special Camp Activities:
To assist, advise, and facilitate the students to understand the higher educational opportunities in India and Abroad and also, enable them to have knowledge of various competitive examinations to prepare them for the future.
To provide counselling for the students on the aspects of career enhancement, skill upgradation, and requirements of industry to make them well informed about career opportunities available for them.
- To provide information about higher studies in India and Abroad with and without aid.
- To conduct career counseling/guidance through seminars by experts from the industry.
- To provide information about overseas employment opportunities.
- To arrange training/coaching for entrance/competitive examinations.
- To guide the students for competitive exams after UG and to provide information regarding entrance exams like ICET/GATE/GRE/CAT/TOFEL/IELTS etc.
- To conduct motivational programs periodically on career growth, career choice, etc.
- To assist students in their career planning and provide information that helps the students to get direction to their aspirations and interests.
- To conduct awareness programs on career paths and professional opportunities in private and public sector organizations.
Student who seek permission / approval from College to apply for MS (Abroad) have to fill the following form: