Interaction between Industry and Institute is essential for Technical Education. SRIT has established an Industry Interaction Cell to bridge the gap between Industry Expectations and Institute Offerings along with building a strong relationship between the both. III Cell serves as a podium to showcase industry practices in the institute for mutual benefit of the two parties.
The vision is to establish the strong links between Industry and Institute and promote various industrial activities for both the Students and Faculty community of the Institute.
III Cell has been functioning in establishing the relationships with Top Notch Industries along with National Repute Institutes to enlighten both the Students and Faculty of the Institute..
- To improvise the quality of Technical Education to cater the needs of Industry.
- To establish Center of Excellence(s) by Industry/Companies to provide on field exposure.
- To involve Industry professionals with Students to acquaint practical knowledge.
- To involve the Teaching faculty in offering Consultancy services to industries.
- To conduct Seminars/Workshops for Students and Faculty by Industry experts.