Industrial Consultancy Services Cell
Industrial Consultancy Services Cell (ICS) was started in the year 2015 with a view to explore the opportunities to serve the engineering industry. The cell emphasizes all the departments to have contacts with the industries and there by know their technological needs and the available services the college can offer them.
The ICS cell believes that the industry institution interaction developed will surely be of great asset in training the students to match with the industry requirements and also to improve the laboratory infrastructure of the organization.
ACTIVITIES OF THE CELL
To achieve the above objectives, ICS cell is conducting the following activities:
- Communicating to the industry people about consultancy services at the institute in each department;
- Upgrading the laboratories and facilities as per the industry consultancy requirements; and
- Assigning consultancy work to the students to create awareness about the practical services.
- Establish the labs as per the needs of consultancy services;
- Utilize the laboratories for the industry consultancy services;
- Generate revenue to the institute;
- Crate awareness to the departments regarding the industry requirements; and
- Establish network with the industries.
Dr. G.Vani, M.Tech, PhD,
Professor in CE.
Srinivasa Ramanujan Institute of Technology,
Mail: email@example.com |
Mobile No: +91-6303455913